Release 5.0.2 has been published on May 13, 2015.
Please read the ILIAS 5 features report for information about major changes and new features of this version.
Information about first time installation can be found here.
Before upgrading an ILIAS installation of version 3.9 or lower to 5.0 you will need to upgrade to 3.10 first. Instructions for updating ILIAS can be found in section 3 of the general installation instructions. For major updates (e.g. 4.3.x -> 4.4.x) the safest proceeding is, to upgrade a copy of your productive system first and test whether everything works ok.
The following reported bugs have been resolved:
- 15773: [Administration (excl. RBAC)] maxlenght Field-Size in Template too short
- 15944: [Blog] List of authors in blogs
- 15794: [Course Management] Last update (Course-specific Data): missing language variable
- 14077: [Exercises] [usability] peer feedback deadline not shown outside of exercise
- 15709: [Forums] CSS for quote block needs smaller font
- 15736: [Meta Data] Fatal error in Advanced Metadata if value of a text is NULL
- 15258: [Repository and Categories] Some flaws in representation of table in Local User Administration
- 15762: [SCORM Online Editor] Icons of component in SCORM Editor are super tiny in IE 11
- 15797: [SCORM Online Editor] SCORM-Modules in authoring mode: wrong menue --> no export
- 15681: [Test & Assessment] LaTex-Code is not rendered in "cloze question"
- 15682: [Test & Assessment] Correction mode, Nachkorrektur
- 15717: [Test & Assessment] in edit mode: hotspots areas lead to nirvana if clicked
- 15856: [Test & Assessment] Multiple Choice Frage bringt HHVM zum Absturz
- 15907: [Test & Assessment] Start/stop times in tests are enforced even when not checked
- 15748: [Wiki] Error when deleting wiki page