On this page you can see which features have already been scheduled and implemented for ILIAS version 4.4.
- List A shows all features that are already implemented and can be tested at the 4.4 test platform.
- List B contains all features that are currently in development and will be available soon.
- In list C you find features that are already settled for 4.4 by contract but its implementation has not started yet.
- List D includes features that are already funded but are not yet settled by contract. They make their way into 4.4 only if development resources are available.
- List E contains features which still need additional funding to be realised as desired. Every contribution is highly appreciated!
- List F is a wish list with features that are scheduled for version 4.4 by the Jour Fixe but require funding to be realised. Without financial support they won't be implemented for the next release.
- Finally you find a list of features that will be abandoned with ILIAS 4.4.
Please contact the ILIAS team
if you can offer funding to implement or co-fund a specific feature!
This section lists changes of existing objects and components due to bug fixes made for 4.4:
- Access to objects assigned to a session will be controlled by ilAccess, see Mantis 10488