Information about planned and released features
The following features are considered as important features for strategic or technical reasons. We should implement them for the next major release and highly appreciate every funding for the development.
Please contact the ILIAS team if you are able to contribute to the funding of one of these features or if you want to put another feature on this list.
Important features for ILIAS that need funding to be implemented are:
- Extract Test Results from the Participant tab and make a separate Tab of it
- Calendar Revision, incl. Date and Time Picker: Streamlining, Improved Handling of Calendar, Calendar: Improve Navigation in Side Block, Instantly showing/hiding events of selected calendars, Drag and Drop of Calendar Events, Better Performance for Recurring Calendar Appointments
- General Notification System
- REST Service
- ILIAS Page Editor Revision
- Confirmation Screen Guideline
- Integrated LTI Support, especially for integrating Media Management Systems like Opencast Matterhorn, MediaMosa and others (see comment below)
Streamlining Features throughout ILIAS
Last edited: 15. Sep 2016, 09:27, Killing, Alexander [alex]